Pages


Royal Business

12. mar. 2015





Hey Loves 

Here is a little touch from something Royal - or some Royal Copenhagen China. 
A girl who may some day move out from under her parents wings - must have beautiful plates and teacups to go with her. 

The china collecting business has become a little bit of a obsession and hobby if you can call it that. To be earnest it's expensive and quite, well very expensive. 

Well, let's just say some friends calls me crazy to begin collecting these pieces at such a early age(I'm 18 years old). When I could have invest the money in something else. 


But let me just defend my addiction habit. 
1. It's BEAUTYIFUL 
2. It's timeless - in my opinion. 
3. My grandchildren would thanks me for it someday - just saying.

Right now I'm collecting the Hvid & Blå elements plates.
The mugs is from their Riflet Contrast-line.
Also I have one plate from their original line called Blue Fluted Plain.

Leave a Comment

Send en kommentar