Pages


Motion Picture Lately #1

26. mar. 2015

Hi Love 

I find it so hard to sit still for a movie, if not for the people I usually sit with when seeing a movie I wouldn't have the ability to do so. But I love movies - when they are good and also when it's really, really bad! Because, then I would have a conversation-starter and a topic to choose should I ever need this. 

Here are some of those I have seen lately: 


Well, this can't come as a surprise. I was there, in the theater with half of the worlds population to see the very talked-about Fifty Shades of Grey. To be earnest it was, awkward, but okay - but the scene with the toast, God, to awkward...   


The Kingsman was not a expected movie I have wanted to see - but my brother convince me to see it with him, so... I like it. I got a Alex Rider-kind-of-feeling even if it wasn't a children movie at all. Furthermore I liked the British accent - which girl do not love that?  


There is not much to say about this movie, only that it's brilliant! I cried to hard to this movie that the man sitting next to me properly hated me more and more though the movie... 


Two words - Jake Gyllenhaal. I just love him, even when he is creepy and evil! 

Leave a Comment

Send en kommentar