Pages


Galla Essientials

5. mar. 2015


Hey Love! 

My school have every year their annual galla - and this year it will last one. 
I would properly use my dress from last year - it's from a danish designer Margit Brandt and it's amazing black, so it's reusable! 

And I just found out the dress won bronze in some LBD-contest! 

So I would say I have figured out the essentials to what to bring aka. my survival kit.

The red lipstick, the red nail polish thermal water and red bag. I always have to reapply my lipstick because drinking wine do that to you I tell you! And I think something is wrong with me, but my nails are aways chipped just as I finished doing them, also my skin also look så dry after a long night out så the thermal water is crucial for my skin to be rehydrated - all the time.

Of cause my phone to - who could live themselves if they did not take hundreds of selfies during the party! 
 
See you, lovelies.  

Leave a Comment

Send en kommentar