Pages


5 Things to do When in Denmark

30. mar. 2015


Hi Loves 

Some of you may or may not have come to that conclusion that I'm from Denmark - surprise?

I love this country. So much that I can't wait to leave for my gap year! 

I want to get to long for my home country and miss studying before I even think of going coming back. 
But, as I said; I love this country and this is why I want to give you guys some advice if you ever going to visit Denmark or my hometown Silkeborg. Actually, the city has become a more attractive turist place in these past years.   


The country


Festivals, from my trip last year.  


A contry consist of Water and Island


And.. Of cause the Copenhagen Tivoli  
  1. When in Denmark - eat a hotdog and drink some danish beer. You may not like it, but you just have to - like when you are en Brussel. You cannot go to Brussel without trying their beer and waffles or Paris without Macaroon and Pain au Chocolat. 
  2. When in Denmark - take a bicycle or borrow one and take a round around the neighborhood. Denmark is famous for their many bicycles and streets is build for Cyclist and their protection. Believe me, as a driver it's unbelievable annoying to have that many cyclist in my everyday, but I wouldn't change it for anything. Do it, if you can't cirkle then you must learn while in Denmark! Why not, the government have made it gratis for people to borrow bicycles in Copenhagen. 
  3. If you in Denmark, then try to change the scenery from the city-life to the country-life. Denmark consist of islands - so try which ever of them! You will not be disappointed. 
  4. Are you a dirty, dirty music-lover? Go to the many festivals Denmark is famous for like Roskilde, NorthSide and SPOT Festival - different place, different time and many opportunities. 
  5. Enjoy Denmark as long as you can! 

Leave a Comment

Send en kommentar