Pages


Chanel Noir - Darker Notes

24. maj 2014


Not long ago my only perfume became empty - this is really a shock to me since my mother tend to borrow it, hers words not mine. So since my mother used all my perfume for special occasions up, she felt a bit guilty about. So here it is - my new perfume which I would properly share with my amazing mom. She kind of brought it for share I think. But now to the more exciting part it smells lovely dark. I don't know how else to describe it. I'm not very good at describing perfumes.   

Striking top notes of grapefruit and bergamot accentuate the rose and jasmine infused floral accord, while notes of Indonesian patchouli and sandalwood add warmth. This is how the perfume is describe by the media and I have to agree. However this scent is not for everyday - or at least not my kind of everyday. I think it would become a bit too much for school.

That I want to say is I would recommend this for people who likes a perfume with darker notes. I love using this for a night out and often gets many compliments on the scent.    

At last I would like to say sorry for the picture - My friend has borrow my DSLR and therefor the poor excuse for a picture. 

Have a nice day! 

Leave a Comment

Send en kommentar