Pages


Bookish Poem Reader

27. maj 2014


While in NY I picked up a few books, I'm kind of historian or poems book type - so it wasn't really weird when I pick this book up Immortal Poems of english language, because hallo if the titel doesn't make you want to pick book then the look would. I don't know but as I have said before I'm a sucker for packaging and this little thing just look so amazing. I completely recommend it for other poem reader. Since I'm not from a english speaking country I didn't get to read these poems when I was still in school or I did, but only a very few of them.
You can get this in Barnes and Noble - which I kind of jealous about. Really Americans have everything, okay I only kidding. But I would love a Barnes and Nobel in my town so I can go book crazy in there.
You can get it here for 8.99 dollars.

Leave a Comment

Send en kommentar