Pages


Chanel Les Beiges

14. feb. 2014


Chanel oh, Chanel. I truly love Chanel's beauty line. Maybe it's the logo or just the makeup, but to be earnest mostly the logo, I'm a bit of a packaging whore. Yeah, it didn't sound that great, but hey what can you do? I think it's a sickness for pretty things, which I'm not the only one who suffer from it. 

Les Beige is nice, but the perfume irritate me a bit. I do not have a allergy to perfume or I don't thinks  so, it have never bother me before. However this specific power is a bit... not as nice as I would have liked it to be, especially when you pay that much money for it. But again, the packaging sigh. 

/ I may be the only one who is not a big fan of this product, you may have another opinion on it. I just wanted to warn those who has to be a bit more careful compared to others. 

Leave a Comment

Send en kommentar