Pages


Beauty from the Inside

13. feb. 2014


When I was young, I mean really really young. My mom use to tell me all these horror story about people who does not take care of their skin and therefore look older than their age. I think it may have scared me for life, because I began to take a interest in skin-care at the age of eleven to twelve. To be earnest I think I may have been a bit to young, but hey prevention is the best protection, right. My favorite brand is Vichy, the french's pharmacy is the best place to look for brand there will guarantee fit your skin type. 

So this is my skin-care routine. Morning'n Night

I have both the cleanser, toner and cream for both night and day. + No 7 Perfect & Protect serum, which I'm trying out, like it so far.  

Leave a Comment

Send en kommentar