Pages


Ericeira

26. jul. 2017



Hi Love, 
Last month I went to Ericeira in Portugal as a mini-vacay before I had to meet up with a friend from my volunteering time in Vietnam. 

There's not much to do in Ericeira other than surfing - or, that's what people would like to think. Other then the awesome surfing community and atmosphere there's the city centre, the beaches and well the night life isn't bad either. 


What I loved about Ericeira was the blue colours around town. It reminded me a lot of Greece, Santorini and the other small island with the white and blue themes.
( which I of cause forgot to take any pictures of)


If you do go to Ericeira, go for a walk along the beaches to the city centre. In the morning go for a few hours of surfing while the waves are still good. For dinner time, go for some of the amazing seafood there if you're into that. Portugal is definitely known for their sea-food and well, why not when in Portugal.

It's worth a visit. You won't regret it. 

Leave a Comment

Send en kommentar