Pages


Nice: French Rivera Paradise

1. sep. 2017

Hi Love, 

This was a unplanned detour for my friend and I. We didn't plan to go anywhere beachy. I didn't even bring a bikini with me so I had to go into a store and buy a entire new set - not even in my size because they were ripped off. What can you expect during the summer time in Nice? 

The beach was quite lovely and the city more so. The colours around town was in light pastel and boy oh boy I do love a lovely pastel pink.

I found a really nice Vegan restaurant that just recently opened while I was there. The community is so amazing and I do love how supportive people are when it's know that you're vegan. Vegan Gorilla is where I had my first vegan sushi bowl and wow, that changed my life. Even my meat-eating friend really enjoyed it too! The owner there was so amazing and lovely. She recommended me KOKO Green for breakfast and wow. Go there! Another thing she recommended me while I was in Nice was to try Socca - a crêpe made of chickpeas.

Sadly I don't have any pictures because I simply couldn't contain myself and ate the food before I could get a good picture of the meal.


While you're there. Just enjoy! You're in France. 
French people, how envious you make me.

Leave a Comment

Send en kommentar