Pages


Ha Long Bay

9. feb. 2017

Hi Love 
 My trip to where the dragons fly down, Ha Long Bay was beautiful and wonderful! I cannot praise this place enough! I fell so much in love with this place that I went back three times, three times in three months. That's once a month!
 In Halong, we had the opportunity to go to Titov island to swim and enjoy ourselves for a bit. This bit was a bit rushed but that was okay. 
 We also had an option to go kayaking and there we saw some monkeys - if you think they were cute you're quite wrong. They were actually scary and angry - had a really bad temper all of them. ⠀

This was the view we had before it went dark. I went to bed seeing this and woke up to this view. Docking here was something I never thought I would experience - so beautiful, so worth everything. 

Leave a Comment

Send en kommentar