Pages


Marco Polo

2. jan. 2015


Hey Love 

So, I'm in love. 

I know I have said these words before but let me get a minute to explain to you why! 
Look at him - that man is a handsome one. But it's not him this blogpost is about but the Netflix tv-serie Marco Polo. 

You do not know how long I have been waiting for this kind of tv-serie. I kind of tired of the typical comedy and drama series. These days they tend to bored me to death. 
But this serie - I'm telling you is amazing the development, character building and the history in it (I'm a bit of a history geek) is amazing. 

I have so much good things to say about it I do not even know where to begin - so I would just advised you to start seeing the serie as soon as possible. - And since many properly have a mean hangover after the NYE's celebrations. Why not then used the day on some time in front the television as you would do under normal circumstances. 

I hope you would enjoy it - as much as I do.   

Ciao   

Leave a Comment

Send en kommentar