Pages


Say Yes - To Modern Femininity

13. nov. 2014


Hey Love! 

Well, I got myself a little early present. Why? I had a hard week with assignments from school. 
The Life of a student - I know I complain, but I do kind of love it. 

So back to the present, it's a perfume from Giorgio Armani Sì. 
And oh god - it's amazing and a perfect substitute to my old D&G 3 l'imperatrice perfume.

Since I'm terribly at describing smell - I took the description from Sephora! Do not judge - many have a hard time doing it too.

Si is a tribute to modern femininity, an irresistible combination of grace, strength, and independent spirit. A modern chypre reinvented, Si opens with deep blackcurrant nectar that softly recedes to airy florals. A base of musky blond wood adds lightness while grounding the fragrance for a lingering, distinctive trail.   


Leave a Comment

Send en kommentar