Pages


Book Nerd & Proud

9. apr. 2014




I'm what you would call a book nerd - well, I'm kind of proud of it. 
Poems is what I really enjoy reading, not too long, not too short on meanings - short sentences with a lot of meaning and extra thoughts to think about later. Well, maybe years later were you can talk about it with your friends over coffee - love the idea already. 

Well and since I'm a girl and have to confirm the stereotype of loving all things that have some red, girly and love in it - I'm presenting you .... Love & Misadventure   

- The author just makes me want to invite her over for tea and colorful macaroons and talk about all the boys you ever have in your life, both those you have crushed on and those idiots who dumped you.

Sneak-peak of something wonderful
- Such a talent!    

Leave a Comment

Send en kommentar